Bookkeeper Services Contractor Sought
Wildcare is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Bookkeeper, to support the financial management of the organization.
The Contractor will operate from their own office, although from time to time attendance at meetings with members, Branch delegates and the Board is expected.
The contracted services include:
- Enter data into finance system – currently MYOB, but other software such as Xero is acceptable
- Pay invoices in a timely fashion – primarily on line with direct deposits, but occasionally by cheque.
- Reconcile income and expenditure with chart of accounts
- Prepare 3 monthly financial statements and lodge BAS
- Prepare individual job (project) reports for Branches
- Respond to queries from Branch delegates in a timely manner
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and Annual Financial Report for auditing
- Liaise with, and provide Board meeting reports to the Board through the Treasurer and Co-Chairs
Please include in the Expression of Interest your qualifications, experience, names of previous or current clients for reference purposes, and provide either a competitive hourly rate, or fixed amount quote, which includes all overheads, such as office consumables, software, professional indemnity and public liability insurances.
The period of contract is 12 months, with possible extension dependent on both performance of the Contractor and Wildcare’s capacity to pay (reviewed by the Board).
Closing date for expressions of interest cob 28th February. Immediate commencement on selection is sought.
For more information, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your Expression of Interest by email to Andrew Smith, Co-Chair email@example.com