Contact the Wildcare Office
Ph: (03) 6165 4230
Post: Wildcare Tasmania GPO Box 1751, HOBART, Tas, 7001
For help with injured wildlife:
- Bonorong Wildlife Rescue Service Ph: 0447 264 625 (0447 ANIMAL)
- Raptor Refuge Ph: 1800 727 867
- Tasmanian Devil Hotline (7am to 7pm) Ph: 0497 338 457 (0497 DEVILS)
- NRET Wildlife Incidents Hotline – Ph: 1300 827 727
- Whale Rescue Hotline Ph: 0427 942 537 (0427 WHALES) or email email@example.com
- Report a Roadkill Sighting (Tasmanian Devil)
- Donation of wildlife care supplies: arcsupport.org.au
For only $25 per year, you can join Wildcare Tasmania through this link on our Home page. You can renew or rejoin online by logging into the Wildcare website with your member number or email address and password.
Once you are a Wildcare member you can participate in volunteering opportunities – ranging from multi-day rugged events in remote, wild places to working bees closer to home that you can take the kids to. The Wildcare Calendar lists upcoming volunteering opportunities and enables members to register for events and working bees.
You can browse the Wildcare ‘Friends of’ groups through the ‘Volunteer’ tab on our website and click ‘Join this Branch’ to be added to a group’s contact list. For enquiries about forming a new Wildcare Group please email us at the above address. Please include a phone number and details of your idea, and we will be in touch!
Choose to make a tax deductible donation to one of the Wild causes in the Wildcare Tasmanian Nature Conservation Fund.