- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Greeting cards from Melaleuca – The Deny King Heritage Museum Collection
Each of the six cards in this pack features scenes from Melaleuca in the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area.
• Photos highlighting the natural and wild beauty of the area by Geoff Fenton & Peter Marmion;
• Historic images from Bill Baker and the King collection;
• Illustrations of the area’s unique moorland habitat by Janet Fenton; and
• Embroidery featuring the secretive ground parrot by Helen Statham.
Purchase of these cards will help volunteers from the Wildcare group Friends of Melaleuca maintain the Deny King Heritage Museum and care for the natural and cultural heritage at Melaleuca.
9 in stock