Wildcare Tasmania AGM 2022
The 2022 Wildcare Annual General Meeting will be held remotely via Zoom.
The purpose of an AGM is to give members a report on the Wildcare's activities and finances for the previous year, to allow time for members to ask questions, and to elect 4 members of Wildcare's Board.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Wildcare's operations and finances
- ask questions or speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed
Members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the Chair's and auditor's report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint an auditor for 2022
- elect 4 Wildcare Board membership positions
Upon registering, you will receive a link to the Zoom meeting.