Make a tax deductible donation to Tasmania’s WILDCARE Gift Fund and WILDCARE volunteers will work hard, alongside the Parks and Wildlife Service and other conservation organisations, to make your donation make a big difference to a big job.
Choose one of the causes below. Each fund has a specific purpose – click the links below for more detail on each fund.
- WILDCARE – General nature conservation
- WILDCARE Tasmanian Coast Conservation Fund
- WILDCARE World Heritage Wilderness Fund
- WILDCARE Injured and Orphaned Wildlife Fund
- WILDCARE Save the Orange-bellied parrot Fund
- WILDCARE Lighthouse Stations Fund
- WILDCARE Raptor Rehabilitation and Research Fund
- WILDCARE Inspiring the next generation
- WILDCARE Saffire Devil Fund
- WILDCARE Bonorong Fund
- WILDCARE Wallace Wildtrack Fund
Our online system is set up to accept donations up to $10,000. If you would like to donate a larger sum, then we would love to speak to you personally in relation to the donation. Please contact us via our contact page and we will be in touch.