Your donation to the Keep Wildlife Safe cause will help Tasmania’s precious wildlife to stay safe in the wild.
Projects may include:
- Habitat restoration and recovery
- Roadkill mitigation through technology such as virtual fencing
- Keeping wildlife healthy and well, including interventions against illness and disease
- Public education, data gathering and signage
Many of the projects will include participation of Wildcare Tasmania and other volunteers. We work with other like-minded, committed organisations such as Bonorong to increase our impact.
Thank you for joining with us to protect wildlife in Tasmania.
Wildcare Tasmania currently takes a $0 admin fee from donations. We know that a $0 fee is rare and we work hard to maintain this. When interest rates are very low, maintaining a $0 fee becomes challenging and we review the situation ongoing. If you would like to support us, please know that your donation helps. You can also help by joining us as a member.
- Wildlife rehab and release
- Orange-bellied parrots
- Tasmanian devils